Non-destructive wiping mode supports wiping and permanently cleaning for all traces of deleted files and folders including internet activities (typed URLs, temporary files, cookies, history), System files (Administrator temporary file, Clipboard content, Recent documents, Recent network folder, Recycle bin, System registry traces, Windows event log), Administrator documents (Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Management console, Microsoft paint, Microsoft media player, Microsoft word, WordPad), and other similar files and folders for maintaining computer privacy and enhanced system performance.
Destructive wiping utility works with advance functionality as it easily wipes data (both saved and unsaved) completely after OS reinstallation and system security.
Note: Please be careful while selecting the Destructive wiping mode. Secure Data Wiper wipes disk sectors of selected hard disk area regardless of data saved in that sector range.
- Wipes entire or selected files and folders from fixed disk drive and USB drive in single click.
- Secure Data shredder easily wipes traces of all internet online and offline activities.
- Professional Data cleaning tool wipes the entire hard drive data using secure data wiping algorithms.
- Data deletion software completely deletes all the duplicate files and directories.
- Best disk cleaning program wipes unused clusters which are not linked to any file system.
- Data scrub wizard permanently deletes most recently used applications including Word document, Power point slides, Excel records, Word Pad, Access database records and provides safeguards to your computer.
- Popular hard disk erasure utility permanently removes confidential files and folders from your hard disk drive and USB devices.
- Simple to understand disk data wiping software allow viewing records before wiping out internet files and other data from your PC.
- Easy to use data cleaning and wiping software does not require any technical skills to operate upon it.
- OS Supported: Windows 98/ ME/ NT/ 2000/ 2003/ XP/ Vista.
- Pentium class-processor
- 128MB RAM recommended
- 10MB of free space