In this section, we will discuss about the Uninstallation process of MySQL to MSSQL Database Converter Software.
Why do we need to uninstall the software?
We need to uninstall the software in following cases:
- When software is not working properly due to error or corruption.
- If some program files of the software are missing or lost.
To uninstall MySQL to MSSQL database converter software, use one of the following options:
From the Start Menu, go to All Programs and then select MySQL to MSSQL Converter, after that select Uninstall to uninstall the software.
- Select the Control Panel folder and then double click to open.
- After that select and double click on Add or Remove Programs icon which is located in Control Panel window.
- On clicking Add or Remove Programs, a list of software installed on your system will be displayed. Select MySQL to MSSQL Converter and then click on “Remove” button.