In this section, we will discuss about the Uninstallation process of MS Access to MySQL Database Converter Software.
Why do we need to uninstall the software?
We need to uninstall the software in following cases:
- When Software is not working properly due to error or corruption.
- If some program files of the software are missing or lost.
To uninstall MS Access to MySQL database converter software, use one of the following options:
From the Start Menu, go to All Programs and then select MS Access to MySQL Converter, after that select “Uninstall” to uninstall the database converter software.
- Open Control Panel folder on your computer system.
- Select and double click on Add or Remove Programs icon which is located in Control Panel window.
- On clicking Add or Remove Programs, a list of software installed on your system will be displayed. Select MS Access to MySQL Converter and then click on “Remove” button.