In this section, we will discuss about the Uninstallation procedure of MSSQL to MySQL Database Converter Software.
Why do we need to uninstall the software?
We need to uninstall the software in following cases:
- When Software is not working properly due to error or corruption.
- If some program files of the software are missing or lost.
To uninstall MSSQL to MySQL database converter software, use one of the following options:
From the Start Menu, go to All Programs and select MSSQL to MySQL Converter, after that select “Uninstall” to uninstall the database converter software.
- Open Control Panel folder on your computer system.
- Double click on Add or Remove Programs icon which is located in Control Panel list.
- On clicking Add or Remove Programs, a list of software installed on your system will be displayed. Select MSSQL to MySQL Converter and click on “Remove” button.