What important about Employee Planner and Staff Scheduling Software
- Manage multiple business organization scheduling needs in appropriate manner.
- Manage in-out details, attendance logs, leave details, salary info, tax details, and increment/decrement statistics in efficient manner.
- Get rid of manually handling records which may results error in scheduling books.
- Manage employees Payroll details with generation of pay slip with advance print options.
- Assign and view Tour and Training details.
- Option to generate Tour and Training passes for staff members if required.
- Generate useful Company and Employee (including Employee All Details, General Details, Official Details, Salary Details, Leave Details, Shift Charges and Allowances) printable reports.
Features that make it easy to use
- Password protected utility prevents unauthorized users to access the software.
- Data connectivity feature to access other Company business records/data.
- Option to create power user or general user to access the software (with limited functionality) in case of non-availability of Administrator (who has all user rights).
- Backup and restore business records in case of accidental data loss.
- Easy to use with GUI software interface.
Download 30 days free trial to understand software features and working capabilities before you decide to purchase full version of the employee planner software.
Minimum System Requirements
- Advance Pentium Class or Higher processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 10 MB of free Hard disk space (for installation)
Windows operating system including Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2010, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 etc.